Friday, October 1, 2010

It all begins now....

Hi...all the invisible readers...

I wanted to introduce myself and my purpose. I was recently thinking about fashion and how the looks have changed and how someone of not so label designer size were wanting these looks. I thought to myself I can get these looks and I can show others how to do so...

So my purpose is to help women of larger sizes (hence the XXL) understand how to achieve the look, maintain the look and find the one that works for you...

I will be showing you my looks, inspired looks, and even skinny girl looks (yes smaller people can participate too) and some other things at your requests...

Keep up with me... respond to posts and put in requests....Thanks for the support

Stay Chic....

~Eliza Marcoux
 

No comments:

Post a Comment