Sunday, October 3, 2010

I can't believe its October....

So I was out and about yesterday during random errands... Washed my dirt embedded in the paint car, did a little goodwill haul and went bowling all with my good friends... The weather was beautiful... FALL IS IN THE AIR!!!

So today I was doing a little seasonal change closet organizing and wanted to take some pics of my Goodwill haul and some pieces in my closet that I would transition into the fall for awhile when.... my camera broke!!! UGGGGHHHHH

So instead being that its currently October 3rd there is literally 39 DAYS til my B-DAY... Panic much... I decided to begin my hunt for THE DRESS...

I have so many visions its sickening... lace, studs, structured, sequined, floral prints, pink, puffed sleeve and HUNTER GREEN (I really want this color)

I found these so far....



ASOS Curve has awesome plus size fashion just recently developed have some great selections.

Another one of my other all time fave e-shopper sites is Mod Cloth which is now booming...awww I remember the days when only few knew of its goodness... But here is what I really liked for my day...











So the search is still on... I really would love to where a hunter green colored dress with gaudy gold jewelry maybe I'll post a wish look for you guys to see my vision...

But I promise I will be given you more of me and my closet with some pics soon as I get my technology together...

In the meantime Stay Chic....


No comments:

Post a Comment